Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SUPERNOVA!!!
Supernovas put iron into your blood.
They can go at a speed of 9,000 to 25,000 miles per second! :O
Supernovae produce a shock wave that compresses clouds of gas to aid new star formation.
The explosion throws a large cloud of dust and gas into space. The mass of the expelled material may exceed 10 times the mass of the sun.
Supernovae are stars that burn out rather than fade away. They end their evolutions in massive cosmic explosions. Supernovea cores are made of Iron and then it goes (from the core to the outside layer)- silicon, oxygen, neon, carbon, helium, hydrogen. And that is what a supernova is made of... :]