Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANDRE
WHAT IS A VOLCANO AND WHAT ARE THE THREE STAGES OF A VOLCANO
A volcano is a big coned shape the can shoot out ash clouds, poisones gases and worst of all erupts lava. There is three stages of a volcano. Active. The active stage is where the volcano will erupt soon. Next is the dormant stage. This is a volcano that hasn't erupted in a long time but can still erupt. Last is an extinct. This is where a volcano can no longer erupt. The more blunter it is the less active it is.
What if we do nothing?
Crater. this is wre the magma comes out.
Magma chamber. This is were the magma is stalled.
WHY DO VOLCANOES ERUPT?
The reason why the volcanoes erupt is because of the gas. The gas in the sticky magma will increase and it will pressure the magma to come out . When it comes out it is called lava.
Describe the desired state
The reason why lava takes so long to cool down is because the air will be filled with hot gases but the slower it gets the cooler it gets
Earth layers. There will be lots of layers till you reach magma.
The parts of a volcano are...
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures