Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Students and Digital Storytelling
Transcript of Students and Digital Storytelling
Gives students a voice
Builds critical thinking skills
Promotes digital literacy
An application in action
Every student has stories!
Useful in ELT
Technology and storytelling
Delight for students
You can do it!
STUDENTS and DIGITAL STORYTELLING
movies, photo-stories, comic strips, slideshow...
view this prezi at:
Nóra Németh-Tartsay and Mary Sousa
IATEFL HUNGARY CONFERENCE
4-6 October 2013
tips for storytellers
a student drawing
a stuffed animal
How to tell a (digital) story
map your story
use fresh, vivid language
use your own voice
choose images and sounds carefully
Once a week
after a test
There are dozens of digital storytelling applications today!
Use a story that's right for YOU.
Practice a LOT!
adults, writing process
shows you how to use it while you make your story
connect multiple scenes