Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marriage/ Wedding Customs in Elizabethan Times
Transcript of Marriage/ Wedding Customs in Elizabethan Times
- Parents arranged the marriages when the children were small
- Takes place on the church porch
- Celebration at groom's house
- money, goods, property
- women were property
Marriage/Wedding Customs in Elizabethan England
- held in the summer
- forbidden on certain days
- new gown
Thank You For Watching
- to prove to Bishop it was lawful