Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Walking Water
How does water move from one cup of water to another by defying gravity?
How does water move up flowers and plants everyday against gravity?
2. Paper Towels
3. Dye Colors
What I used.
This video shows how I conducted my experiment.
I discovered over time the liquid crawled up the tiny gaps of fiber in the paper towels . This is called "capillary action."
This is the same way that plants get their water in the roots, stem, leaves and flowers.
I also did an experiment where I put a white flower in red colored water. Over a few days the flower's leaves turned a little reddish.
Sieanna's Science Project 2015
Please cut and paste the You Tube link into a new window.