Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Walking Water
How does water move from one cup of water to another by defying gravity?
How does water move up flowers and plants everyday against gravity?
2. Paper Towels
3. Dye Colors
What I used.
This video shows how I conducted my experiment.
I discovered over time the liquid crawled up the tiny gaps of fiber in the paper towels . This is called "capillary action."
This is the same way that plants get their water in the roots, stem, leaves and flowers.
I also did an experiment where I put a white flower in red colored water. Over a few days the flower's leaves turned a little reddish.
Sieanna's Science Project 2015
Please cut and paste the You Tube link into a new window.