Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Life Science
Transcript of Introduction to Life Science
Life Science is... Looks at the relationships that organisms have with each other and their environment Ecology Mesonychid Ambulocetus Rodhocetus Basilosaurus Today's Whale! Evolution Charles Darwin Change that happens to the features of a group of organisms over many generations. The Cell A N D (in this case IN the Mitochondria) Cell Chemistry
AND Processes The smallest
unit of life! The genetic makes material that who you you are. DIG EST ION! AND Genetics The science of how DNA (and genes) are passed down from one generation to another http://www.biography.com/people/michael-j-fox-9542279/videos/michael-j-fox-living-with-parkinsons-2079156267 Michael J. Fox (actor in the above video clip) suffers from a genetic disease called Parkinson's Disease