Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kara Dennis
I am from Southwest Virginia in a little town called Wytheville.
I have two older sisters, and a little brother.
I am a Freshman at Virginia Tech in the Pamplin College of Business. I am majoring in Accounting and Information Systems. I have been going to Tech games since I was 2. I plan on going to every football game this fall! I also plan to run the 3.2 for 32 5K again this year, it was a great experience last year.
I love to go hiking, canoeing, kayaking, jogging, swimming, and pretty much anything that I can enjoy on a nice and sunny day. My family and I especially love going to our lake house at Claytor Lake in Radford, VA.
-The thing I miss most at college is my dogs.
-My parents own their own deli.
-I love Greek Tzatziki dip, but can never kind it where I live.
-I love Southwest Virginia.
-My family moved from Raleigh, North Carolina the night before I was born.
-Me and my friends go to Pigeon Forge, TN every winter for a girls weekend.