Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CONGRUENT TRIANGLES
NRE congruent to NRV
corresponding parts of congruent triangles are congruent
WAYS TO PROVE TRIANGLES CONGURENT
PROVING TRIANGLES ARE CONGRUENT : SSS AND SAS
Triangle ABC congruent to Triangle DEF
Triangle Sum and Exterior Angle Thms
Names of Triangles
ABC congruent to
<A congruent to <D
<B congruent to <E
<C congruent to <F
AB congruent to DE
BC congruent to EF
AC congruent to DR
Triangle Sum Thm
Exterior Angle Thm
Watch these videos
ABC congruent to DEF
These triangles are congruent by SSS
By CPCTC, the leftover parts that
are congruent are the "3" angles.
EXCLUSIVE TO RIGHT TRIANGLES: