Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andres Iniesta
In the 2002/2003 season he debuted with the first in a official match but he didn't move up to the first team. Andrés Iniesta Lujan Andrés Iniesta Lujan, born 11 May 1984 in Fuentealbilla (Albacete) is a spanish footballer who plays as a central midfielder in F.C.Barcelona and the Spanish national team.
His first team was Albacete, but in a National tournament, when he was only 12 years old he played against Barcelona, and they sign up Iniesta.He had to move to Barcelona and he lived in La Masia, where the youth players of FCBarcelona resides. FIRST TEAM In 2004/2005 season he definitely moved up to the first team of 'Barça'.He won LA LIGA but he was not headline.
The 17 May of 2006 Barcelona played the Champions League Final against Arsenal.He was on the bench but he played 35 minutes and he did it well.Barceolna has won the final. PEP GUARDIOLA Pep Guardiola signed up with Barcelona on 2008 and he changed the style of game of Iniesta. Now Iniesta was a very important piece in Barcelona headline with Messi and Xavi. Andrés Iniesta THE MOST IMPORTANT GOAL WITH BARÇA Iniesta scored th goal that classified Barcelona to the Champions League Final against Chelsea in minute 93'.Barcelona has won the tournament and everybody knows that Iniesta's goal was essential. NATIONAL TEAM Iniesta debuted with the National Team on 27 May 2006 against Rusia. He played the FIFA World Cup 2006 but Spain has been eliminated by France on quarter finals.
On 2008 Spain has won the UEFA Euro 2008 with an essential participation of Andrés. WORLD CUP 2010 At the World Cup final between Spain and Holland at the minute 116' Andrés Iniesta scored the most important goal of the history of the Spanish football team.He dedicated this goal to Dani Jarque, Iniesta's friend and a footballer who
has died two years ago TITLES * 3 Champions Leagues Championship (FC Barcelona, 2005-06, 2008-09, 2010-11)
* 2 Super Cup of Europe, Monaco (FC Barcelona, 2009), (FC Barcelona 2011)
* 2 FIFA Club World Cup (FC Barcelona, 2009, 2011)
* 5 Spanish league (FC Barcelona, 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011)
* 5 Spain Supercup: 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011
* 2 Cup: 2009, 2012
* 3 Cups Catalonia: 2003-2004, 2004-2005 and 2006-2007 INDIVIDUAL TITLES MVP of the World Cup final in South Africa 2010.
Ranked 2nd FIFA Ballon d'Or 2010.
Included in the equipment ideal FIFA 2010.
Included in the equipment ideal FIFA 2011.
MVP of the final of Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.
MVP of Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.
Included in the ideal team for Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine. WITH SPAIN:
*2 UEFA Euro (2008,2012)
*FIFA World Cup 2010