Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rocks and Minerals
Transcript of Rocks and Minerals
How can we sort rocks?
We can sort by appearance
We can sort by texture
We can sort by weight
How will you sort your rocks?
What are rocks?
A material from Earth that people use in daily life
A nonliving part of Earth
Bits of rocks and soil that plants and animals need
A mix of tiny rocks and bits of dead plants and animals
Take a walk around your house, in a garden, at the beach, or any other place you might find rocks. Look at the rocks, take notes.
Rock and Stroll
Write a letter to a friend about your walk. Tell them what kinds of rocks you found.
Where did you find rocks? What shape are they? How do they look?
Write a Letter
What pattern will you make?
What are minerals?
What types of rocks are there?