Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Set Expectations: New Hires
Transcript of How to Set Expectations: New Hires
Have your new hire write out what their expectations are of you and the job.
Have them review it with you
Enjoy your first day with your new hire. Show them around the store, let them check out the Pre-Flight Manual, have lunch with them and let them greet your guests that day.
Both you and the new hire need to sign the list of expectations
This states that you both agree to uphold the exceptions set
Make a copy of the expectation list for yourself and keep in a safe place
Place the original agreement with the new hires manual
Revisit any time you feel the expectations need to be readdressed
Go through each point on the check list
Make sure that the new hire understands and asks any question they might have
Check them off as you go
Follow the 4 steps to setting expectations
with your new hires on their first day.