Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOFTWARE
They are automatic, electronic machines that:
- accept data & instructions from a user (Input)
-Produce the result (Output)
- Store data & instructions (Storage)
What are computers composed of?
Devices that is physically connected to the computer or that can be physically touched
Collection of instructions that enables a user to interact with the computer. Software is a program that enables a computer to perform a specific task.
The have a screen, keyboard, mouse and tower (Which contains even more things, like the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, Hard Drives, etc).
Input devices allow us to enter raw data into a computer. The computer processes the data and then produces outputs that we can understand using an output device. Input devices can be manual or automatic.
Mechanical devices, e.g. a robot arm
Audio Conversion Device
An output device is any electronic equipment connected to a computer and used to transfer data out of the computer in the form of text, images, sounds, or other media.
A storage device is a device for recording and storing data information.
Computers are very complicated inside but are easy to use.
They contain many components that help to make using a computer easy, they also help you multi - task.