Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SOFTWARE
They are automatic, electronic machines that:
- accept data & instructions from a user (Input)
-Produce the result (Output)
- Store data & instructions (Storage)
What are computers composed of?
Devices that is physically connected to the computer or that can be physically touched
Collection of instructions that enables a user to interact with the computer. Software is a program that enables a computer to perform a specific task.
The have a screen, keyboard, mouse and tower (Which contains even more things, like the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, Hard Drives, etc).
Input devices allow us to enter raw data into a computer. The computer processes the data and then produces outputs that we can understand using an output device. Input devices can be manual or automatic.
Mechanical devices, e.g. a robot arm
Audio Conversion Device
An output device is any electronic equipment connected to a computer and used to transfer data out of the computer in the form of text, images, sounds, or other media.
A storage device is a device for recording and storing data information.
Computers are very complicated inside but are easy to use.
They contain many components that help to make using a computer easy, they also help you multi - task.