Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wind Energy
What does a Generator do?
Are Wind turbines dangerous?
What do they Produce ?
Wind Energy is a type of an alternative energy. There are many types of things that produce energy for example Wind energy. Wind energy has a Generator that is about 5ft long.
They say that wind turbines are dangerous but i think that they are not dangerous. One thing that makes the wind energy dangerous is that the community thinks that the wind turbines could kill flying animals like birds.
A Generator makes it produce energy by wind. They say the more fast the wind goes on the wind turbine the more it lights up homes. We all know that wind turbines move slow so energy is produced slow.
Wind turbines produce energy to your homes. They light up and they heat up your homes like other alternative energy's. Did you know that only 1% of energy is being used by wind turbines in the United States.
A type of an alternative energy.
Fun facts about wind turbines:
-Not well used in the U.S
-Worried if they are dangerous
-ONLY 1% of energy is used
-There are lots of wind farms
Please comment on this presentation
2 : 17 p.m.
1. In what ways is this energy source attractive for consumer use?it is attractive because most people don't use this energy source.
2. what lifestyle changes might contribute to increased or decreased energy use?i think that it will increase because it is only 1% of energy being used in the u.s.
3 what might be some of the dangers or by -products related to this energy source?that many birds can die by the sharp blades of the turbine.
Fun facts about wind turbines