Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MEDIA AND INFORMATION LITERATE INDIVIDUAL
Transcript of MEDIA AND INFORMATION LITERATE INDIVIDUAL
Media and information literate
*Enables people to interpret and make informed judgments as users of information and media, as well as to become skillful creators and producers of information and media messages in their own right.
Greater political participation
Better economic opportunities
*Great chance of employment
*Great change of self-employment
*Have a nice choice of business
Improved quality of life
*People or the netizens can evaluate the information.
*Improved information literacy skills
*Enhance communication skills
More cohesive social units
*Easy way of learning
*Increase educational interest.
*Easy communicating process
*Be able to identify different groups of people in a society
*Raise of respect for cultural
and linguistic diversity
*Discover and explore beautiful places.