Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Competitions
state of rivalry among sellers
of the same or similar products,
in which each seller tries to gain larger share of a market and to gain a lager share of a market and to increase profits. Historical example: Coke v.s. Pepsi
Coke is the originator and Pepsi is the imitator.
Coca-cola was the first to sell cheap dark soda to
the masses. The creators of Pepsi saw this boom as an
opportunity, so they became competition for Coke. Contemporary example: rosaries V.S. Satanic Rosaries
Back in the day all there were was rosaries. Now for Satanists there is satanic rosaries. You decide which is better.