Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adjective
Cee Meng Khang
Chang Hwm Khang
Adjectives are words that describe a noun. Nouns are place, person, thing, or idea. In English rule the adjective comes before the noun it describes.
Identify the Adjective:
1. The boy was tall.
2. The girl had curly, short hair.
3. I didn't know why my brother was so mean to me.
"Schoolhouse Rock: Grammar - Unpack Your Adjectives Music Video." YouTube. YouTube, 06 Dec. 2011. Web. 14 Oct. 2013.
Adjectives are like seasoning to food. You can add salt to soup to make it taste salty, or tabasco to spaghetti for a flaming hot taste.
Ferlazzo, Larry. "The Best Sites For Gaining A Basic Understanding Of Adjectives." Larry Ferlazzos Websites of the Day. Edublogs.org, 5 Mar. 2010. Web. 14 Oct. 2013.
Nedrow, Amy. "Primary Menu." Dreams and Other Things. Wordpress, 22 Feb. 2013. Web. 14 Oct. 2013.
"Adjectives Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com." Adjectives Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com. Enchantedlearning.com, 27 Mar. 2013. Web. 14 Oct. 2013.
2. Curly, Short
3. My, Mean
"Punctuation." What Are Adjectives? Grammar Monster, n.d. Web. 15 Oct. 2013. <http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/adjectives.htm>.
Identifying, Quiz, Using Adjective
2. These bold explorers were Meriwether Lewis and William Clark.
1. President Thomas Jefferson gave two American explorers a
3. They were to explore the uncharted, western lands.
4. The long and arduous expedition began in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1804.
1. Difficult, a, two
2. These, bold
3. The, uncharted, western
4. The, long, arduous