Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Longitude and Latitude Vocab
Transcript of Longitude and Latitude Vocab
Measure the distances north or south of the equator Imaginary lines on Earth that run between the North and South Poles
Measure the distances east and west of the prime meridian degrees units of latitude or longitude equator imaginary line that runs around the center of the Earth, halfway between the North and South Poles at 0 degrees latitude Prime Meridian imaginary line that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole of Earth at 0 degrees longitude North Pole the point on Earth located at 90 degrees north latitude, where longitude lines meet South Pole the point on Earth located at 90 degrees south latitude, where the lines of longitude meet