Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
putting batteries in a remote
Transcript of putting batteries in a remote
how to put batteries in a remote
by: Makenna Mathieu
MATERIALS LIST AND WARNINGS
First get the materials listed in the last slide
Next remove the panel off the back of the remote. To take the panel off there is a spot to push down on. The back will come off.
Then take the batteries and face them in the right direction. (positive goes with positive and negative goes with negative)
: If you put the batteries in backwards it will not work
Finally you can use your remote.
After place the panel back on by putting the top side in first and push down on the other end so it goes into place. When you put the back panel on it will make a clicking noise.