Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Blood
College of Lake County
i. Be able to differentiate between plasma
& the formed elements (cellular) of blood, including all five major types of white blood cells.
= ground substance
Course Learning Objectives &
M. Identify the major structural components of the cardiovascular & lymphatic systems (including blood & lymph) & describe their functions.
ii. Be able to demonstrate how clots form in blood using the three major parts of hemostasis.
iii. How does blood typing work, & why it is so important before giving someone a blood transfusion?
One of the two (also lymph)