Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blood
College of Lake County
i. Be able to differentiate between plasma
& the formed elements (cellular) of blood, including all five major types of white blood cells.
= ground substance
Course Learning Objectives &
M. Identify the major structural components of the cardiovascular & lymphatic systems (including blood & lymph) & describe their functions.
ii. Be able to demonstrate how clots form in blood using the three major parts of hemostasis.
iii. How does blood typing work, & why it is so important before giving someone a blood transfusion?
One of the two (also lymph)