Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Camden Lock
camden market, Camden Lock Pl, London NW1 8AF, United Kingdom
- the market is located one hour from canterburry
Place of the building
- the market was founded in 1974
- It is the fourth-most popular visitor attraction in London,
attracting approximately 100,000 people each weekend
Camden Market Map
Top 4 Camden
1. Shopping/ Vintage
Camden is one of the top places in London for vintage gear. There's also lots of new, retro-style stuff, plus vintage-style hairdressers and beauticians.
2. Pubs/Nightlife/Live music
Chill at the Hawley Arms or The Lock Tavern; rock with the rockabillies at The Elephant's Head From Pink Floyd and The Doors, to Madness, Blur and Amy Winehouse, Camden was and is one of the most happening places for live music in London.
3. The Canal
A visit to this area is not complete without spending some time along Regent's Canal, which runs through the heart of Camden and the markets.
40 different food stalls from around the world at affordable
Some stall owners are nicer than others allowing you to try things on to take photos while others have signs that no photos are allowed. nice allowing