Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tornado
What is a Tornado?
How does a Tornado form?
When does a Tornado Occur?
Tornadoes can occur almost anytime but it occurs in April, May and June more often. Basically, tornadoes occur in spring and summer
Where does it Occur
the area where the tornadoes mostly form is in the central USA. The area is called Tornado Alley.
Other Types of Tornadoes and the way they look like
Thanks For watching!
a tornado is a rotating column of air that comes down from the thunderstorm to the ground
What to do in a Tornado
A water spout is a vortex of wind that occurs over bodies of water connected to a cumulus cloud
a dust devil is a strong and well formed whirlwind under sunny conditions during fair weather.
A fire whirl is a whirlwind that forms due to intense heat and when turbulent wind conditions come together. (fire whirls only form when there is already fire present)