Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caitlin's Prezi
The Kwakiutl tribe lived in plank lodges
One of the kwakiutl's resources was cedar bark. They used cedar bark to make their homes.
The kwakiutl ate fish,roots, and berries
The Kwakiutl tribe lived in the northwest region.
The Kwakiutl Tribe lived in a very mild and rainy climate.
Nez Perce Homes
The Nez Perce tribe lived in earth lodges.
Nez Perce Resources
One of the Nez Perce's resources was soil. They used soil for many things.
Nez Perce Food
The Nez Perce tribe ate grapes,elderberry,raspberries,pemmican,camas roots,and bison.
Nez Perce Region
The Nez Perce lived in the Great Basin Region.
Nez Perce Climate
Their climate was the four seasons.