Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday 5.7.15
Read your very own book for a bit. 15 minutes or so. You'll love it.
"True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
To Kill a Mockingbird
Today, we'll respond to Chapters 1 and 2.
I will be evaluating the quality of your evidential quotes. It is *not* a case of any quote will do.
Finish up your work with the appeals...
I will give you five minutes to work on your explanations of the magazine ads you found. Then we'll share a few.
Respond to Chapters 1 and 2
Can you diagram a sentence?
While you're working, papers will be returned to you. If you'd like to make corrections, that's certainly an option!
Because your high school will expect you to.
Here's some practice... and yes, I know the sentences are bizarre. What else would you expect from me?