Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Authentic Leadership- Northouse
Transcript of Copy of Authentic Leadership- Northouse
Practical Approaches to
to Leadership Development
Confidence, Hope, Optimism,
Strengths of Developmental Models
Explicit Moral Dimension
For the right reasons
Leadership is a process whereby an individual influences a group of individuals to achieve a common goal.
Within context of group
Involves goal attainment
Goals shared by leaders + followers
Leadership is the process of influencing others to understand and agree about what needs to be done and how to do it, and the process of facilitating individual and collective efforts to accomplish shared objectives.
Components central to
phenomenon of leadership