Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scrum Guide
As a [
] I want to [
] so that [
* Not a "User story":
Sprint Burndown chart
* Session 1:
+ Setting goals and choosing user stories
* Session 2:
+ Creating tasks for the sprint backlog
* Team demonstrate the potentially shippable product increment to the Product Owner and stakeholders on the last day of the sprint.
* Live demonstration, not a report/presentation.
* Fix duration
* 1 -> 4 weeks
* No changes
User Story Estimation Meeting
(Planning Poker method)
Poker planning is an agile estimating and planning exercise that uses Planning Poker cards for consensus-based estimating in Scrum.
Release Plan for a feature-driven project.
Release Plan for a date-driven project
SPS Scrum Framework
Sprint Planning Meeting
Develop Project Charter
Develop Product Vision
Develop User Stoties
Tool: Vision template
Output: Product Vision
Tool: Project Charter template
Output: Project Charter
Tool: PMS - tracker "User Story"