Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scrum Guide
As a [
] I want to [
] so that [
* Not a "User story":
Sprint Burndown chart
* Session 1:
+ Setting goals and choosing user stories
* Session 2:
+ Creating tasks for the sprint backlog
* Team demonstrate the potentially shippable product increment to the Product Owner and stakeholders on the last day of the sprint.
* Live demonstration, not a report/presentation.
* Fix duration
* 1 -> 4 weeks
* No changes
User Story Estimation Meeting
(Planning Poker method)
Poker planning is an agile estimating and planning exercise that uses Planning Poker cards for consensus-based estimating in Scrum.
Release Plan for a feature-driven project.
Release Plan for a date-driven project
SPS Scrum Framework
Sprint Planning Meeting
Develop Project Charter
Develop Product Vision
Develop User Stoties
Tool: Vision template
Output: Product Vision
Tool: Project Charter template
Output: Project Charter
Tool: PMS - tracker "User Story"