Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bon Voyage
use the phrase when someone is going on a journey embarking a new life or just a trip
John said bon voyage to his troublesome neighbors as they left for another state.
Origin of Bon Voyage
late 17th century: French, literally 'good journey'.
'Good luck and bon voyage!'
(express farewell and good
wishes to a departing
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Meeting, No. 322
Star of Arabia
You could also throw a bon voyage party, if you were celebrating with a friend who was about to embark on a long trip.
Usage - Bon Voyage party
Give the girl a bon voyage party
before she goes, and we can
celebrate her birthday back
A phrase said to people who are going away, meaning " I hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey".
e.g a friend is going to study
abroad you can just
say Bon voyage!
e.g Everyone said their bon voyages
as the happy couple left on a
cruise for their honeymoon.