Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bon Voyage
use the phrase when someone is going on a journey embarking a new life or just a trip
John said bon voyage to his troublesome neighbors as they left for another state.
Origin of Bon Voyage
late 17th century: French, literally 'good journey'.
'Good luck and bon voyage!'
(express farewell and good
wishes to a departing
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Meeting, No. 322
Star of Arabia
You could also throw a bon voyage party, if you were celebrating with a friend who was about to embark on a long trip.
Usage - Bon Voyage party
Give the girl a bon voyage party
before she goes, and we can
celebrate her birthday back
A phrase said to people who are going away, meaning " I hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey".
e.g a friend is going to study
abroad you can just
say Bon voyage!
e.g Everyone said their bon voyages
as the happy couple left on a
cruise for their honeymoon.