Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Road Not Taken: Literary Elements
Transcript of The Road Not Taken: Literary Elements
"And both that
Two Roads diverged in a
To me it stating a Fork in a Road. There are two paths a person will have to choose and Robert Frost is deciding which one to take.
I could not
no step had
Grass cannot wear anything in a literal meaning. Possibly Robert could mean that the grass needed to be walked on. It looked empty.
I mean read it, you can visualize the leaves on the ground like covered in dirt and no one has stepped foot on it. He's Describing a path.
Its a metaphor to me because he's saying how both paths laid there for people to choose. Both equally lay, there both there for choosing.
He's telling you that he chose a path. Not both but only one did he travel.