Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Karen Hilchey
Professional Translator and Interpreter
What can I Interpret?
- Bilingual oral conferences
- Jury trial witnesses
- International meetings, conferences, congresses
- Consultations, judicial proceedings, professional and union meetings
- Programs and procedures in both official languages pertaining to immigration and citizenship
What Education do I have?
Universit é Laval, Saint-Foy
- Certificate in pedagogy (1990)
- Bachelors Linguistics/Translation (1987-1990)
- Certificate in French as a Second Language (1985-1986)
St. Lawrence College
- Cegep Diploma (1983-1985)
Why Should You Choose Me?
I have acquired the necessary skills from well known educational institutions
25 years cumulative experience interpreting, translating and teaching English as a Second Language
I am a dedicated professional in my field, who will be committed to ensuring your organization's experiences are superior
Other Relevant Experience
- Translating documents and conversations, including business, employment, governmental, political, general documents and research projects
- Proofreading and correction of mistranslations
- Teaching (English as a Second Language)
English - French and French - English
What Kind of Interpreting
Have I Done?
- Remote and in person interpreting
- Focus Groups
- Master of Ceremony for a Citizenship Celebration and Civic Award Ceremony.
Why am I the right Person for YOU?
Not only do I have extensive experience, it includes international meetings, conferences, congresses, consultations and judicial proceedings. This means I am already familiar with translating and interpreting at the international level. I have the skills and the confidence to take on such a role with your organization