Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4.05 Graphing Exponential Functions
Transcript of 4.05 Graphing Exponential Functions
1. Create the price function for Stock D. It should have the second lowest starting price and the second highest rate of growth. Using complete sentences, justify that your function meets these requirements.
Between the initial start prices, that are 25 and 30, I chose 26.
I also decided on a number between 1.08 and 1.4 and ended up choosing 1.4
2. Graph the price function for Stock D. Explain the key features of the graph with complete sentences.
3. A recent drop in sales has affected Stock D with the function g(x) = –6. Explain to Gordon how Stock D’s new price function, f(x) + g(x), will be created. Graph f(x) + g(x).
The new price function :f(x) + g(x), could be created by solving the former equation, which would equal, 33.8-6.
4. Gordon wants to fully understand what kind of changes could affect the money he is investing. Using complete sentences, explain the effect of the following transformations. Graph them and f(x) on the same coordinate plane.
f(x + 2)
f(x) + 3
1+-6 F(1) +g(-6)=33.8-6
2+-6 F(1) +g(-6) =27.8