Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Teen Suicide
- a struggle with sexual orientation
- feelings of isolation and alienation
- being overwhelmed
- suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems
- their best days are still ahead
-things get better
-they are loved more than they realize
- hope is real
-They are not alone and this is not the end of their story Let them know that -Always be willing to listen in a nonjudgmental manner.
-Offer hope to someone, be their friend.
-It may help to encourage the individual to think of their future and something they are looking forward to.
-Recommend they talk to an adult or professional, someone they can trust.
-Make sure they know they're not alone.
There is a hotline as well: 1800Suicide Talk to people you should give it to them.
You never know what someone is going through, you could be the person that makes a difference. Even if you just think someone wants attention This is significant because: and They may be dealing with : Works Cited http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html http://twloha.com/vision/ http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/suicide.html http://www.teensuicide.us/