Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teen Suicide
- a struggle with sexual orientation
- feelings of isolation and alienation
- being overwhelmed
- suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems
- their best days are still ahead
-things get better
-they are loved more than they realize
- hope is real
-They are not alone and this is not the end of their story Let them know that -Always be willing to listen in a nonjudgmental manner.
-Offer hope to someone, be their friend.
-It may help to encourage the individual to think of their future and something they are looking forward to.
-Recommend they talk to an adult or professional, someone they can trust.
-Make sure they know they're not alone.
There is a hotline as well: 1800Suicide Talk to people you should give it to them.
You never know what someone is going through, you could be the person that makes a difference. Even if you just think someone wants attention This is significant because: and They may be dealing with : Works Cited http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html http://twloha.com/vision/ http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/suicide.html http://www.teensuicide.us/