Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Golden Eagle
Golden feathers around head or nape of the neck. average wingspan of golden eagle is 6 to 7 1/2 feet.
Mountainous but can adapt to lowlands if its suitable.
Sharp beak and claws for hunting prey
Couldn't find any behavioral adaptations
warm and cold conditions
Smaller birds, rabbits, mice, snakes, fish,insects
Mutualism-Farmer/Golden Eagle- Eagle eats pest in farmers crop
Parasitism-Tape Worm/Golden Eagle-Tape worm harms eagle
Commensalism-Smaller birds/Golden Eagle-Smaller birds use the eagles nest for shelter after it abandons it
Golden Eagles live in tundras,shrub lands, mountainous areas and coniferous forest. They have sharp claws and beaks to attack there prey. Some Golden Eagles migrate south and some stay.
Fun fact is that in greek mythology the AETOS DIOS was a giant golden eagle which was zues' personal messenger and animal companion.