Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Second Grade
To provide my students with the academic and
social skills they need to progress to third grade
and succeed in the 21st century.
To encourage them to make new friends
and discover new interests.
To provide a supportive and fun classroom environment.
John B. Dey Elementary
Conferences as necessary
Systems are everywhere!
Take a walk and see the
art room, gym, lunchroom,
library, computer lab
and music room.
Language Arts - Big Ideas
2.5.13 Summarize stories and important events with beginning, middle, and end in the correct sequence.
2.6.7 Ask and answer questions about what is read. (Focus on main idea)
2.7.2 Write in a variety of forms, including writing to inform/explain, to offer an opinion, and to narrate an experience (personal narrative).
Problem Solving is Integrated
Operations and Computation
Data and Chance
Patterns, Functions, and Algebra
Science and Social Studies
Please sign volunteer form if you want to help!
-2 Room Parents
-Cut, Copy, Collate Volunteer(s)
-Scholastic Book Order Volunteer
-Volunteers during the year
(The PTA would love your help!)