Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kevin Henkes
Kevin Henkes was born in Racine, Wisconsin, in 1960. He loved drawing as a child and was encouraged by his parents and teachers. He also loved books and read his favorites over and over again. At the age of 19, he decided to fly to New York to see if he could find a publisher for a children’s book he had written and illustrated. To his delight, he was successful, and his first book was published in 1981. Since then, Henkes has written and illustrated over thirty books for children and young adults. He has won numerous awards for writing and illustration, including a Caldecott Medal and a Newbery Honor. Henkes lives with his wife and two children in Madison, Wisconsin. Kevin Henkes Kitten's First Full Moon