Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Trump
Number 4 of 5 children Wharton School of business
Graduate 1968 Worked for his Father
at the family company
immediately after college Larger building projects:
Casinos Near Financial Ruin
Divorce Rebuilding the Trump Empire
New ventures - Television
Better Economy Management Style Loved by "inner circle" of employees
but feared and disliked by most
Donald Trump lists his top ten tips for success (Trump, top ten)
1. Be focused. Put everything you’ve got into what you do every day.
2. Believe in yourself. If you don’t, no one else will.
3. Be tenacious.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Maintain your momentum and keep everyone moving forward.
6. See yourself as victorious and leading a winning team.
7. Be passionate about what you do.
8. Live on the edge. Do not become complacent.
9. Leadership is not a group effort. If you’re in charge, then be in charge.
10. Never give up
Success Planning Lead by Example