Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Blues
Progenitor Of All
American Popular Music
Mississippi John Hurt
Electric Blues - 1940's on
Texas/Louisiana Blues Man - 1930's on
Black Delta Religion
The Mississippi Delta
Colonial-Era Depiction of
Performing Traditional Music of West-Africa/West-Indies
Work Music: Field Hollers and Work Songs
"Bad Luck Woman"
"I'd Rather (to) See Him Dead"
"Cross Road Blues"
"Sweet Home Chicago"
Black Delta CHURCH MUSIC
West African Rhythm