Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Blues
Progenitor Of All
American Popular Music
Mississippi John Hurt
Electric Blues - 1940's on
Texas/Louisiana Blues Man - 1930's on
Black Delta Religion
The Mississippi Delta
Colonial-Era Depiction of
Performing Traditional Music of West-Africa/West-Indies
Work Music: Field Hollers and Work Songs
"Bad Luck Woman"
"I'd Rather (to) See Him Dead"
"Cross Road Blues"
"Sweet Home Chicago"
Black Delta CHURCH MUSIC
West African Rhythm