Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nikola Tesla (Argumental)
Transcript of Nikola Tesla (Argumental)
than Ulysses S. Grant? NIkola Tesla vs Ulysses S. Grant by Taylor and Dhruv But without Nikola Tesla, everyday
items such as the radio and the television would not be as powerful. Even though the civil war was a very big thing, lightbulbs are very important, and without Nikola Tesla lightbulbs would burn out in less than a day. So... Ulysses S. Grant was a born leader.. ..but Nikola Tesla was a born genius. Without Ulysses S. Grant, the north would not have a great leader that helped them win the Civil War. All of our theories and reasons amount to one great point: Nikola Tesla was
far more important than Ulysses S. Grant. Reason #1 Reason #2 Credits: