Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Textiles RAP presentation
Transcript of Textiles RAP presentation
EXAMPLES OF TOYS Marina Z.
INNOVATION RESILIENCE CONCLUSION
Motor/skills Development T61
Procrastination TIME Management practical work Dodgy sewing skills
practice SPONTANEOUS = EFFECTIVE LEARNING Lack of depth and focus Design Process
Thank you for Watching :) FOCUS + DEDICATION significance of play Designing a toy ethical & sustainable design ergonomics aesthetics/taste How has the design process allowed you to understand the nature of a designer's work? Provide a detailed exploration of the aspects of this unit that challenged you. How have the learning experiences of this unit changed or reinforced your view of yourself as a learner?