Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of UNDER ARMOUR
Transcript of Copy of UNDER ARMOUR
Structure Team Environment Organizational
Culture Under Armour
Their story UNDER ARMOUR Simple Structure
- Upper echelon
- Direct supervision * Style of Leadership
* Team Building
* Communication - Based on Team Competition
* Culture = the values, beliefs
and attitudes shared by
members of the organization
* Values and ethics take
root deep in company ON A MISSION TO MAKE ALL ATHLETES BETTER THROUGH PASSION, SCIENCE AND THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF INNOVATION. Under Armour was founded in 1996 by Kevin Plank, a then 23-year old former special teams captain of the University of Maryland football team. Plank initially began the business with a loan from his grandmother in her basement in Washington, D.C.6 By the end of 1996, Under Armour had sold 500 Under Armour HeatGear shirts, generating $17,000.] In 1997, Plank had $100,000 in orders to fill and found a factory in Ohio to make the shirts. WHAT IS UNDER ARMOUR And why should you invest? Four contextual Variables
*12% Growth Each year
* Global Brand
"Every day we have a "Team Huddle" where we huddle up with our "team" (department) and talk about our daily goals or what is going on new in the company. Our bosses don't really make us feel uncomfortable here. No one really acts like they are above anybody."
- Shaquille Virgil CEO & Founder
- Kevin Plank
* Sales and Networking COF & Founding Partner
- Kip Fulks
*Managed Operations 6 years ago THE KEY TO CULTURE IS CONSISTENCY AND NOW..... Key Values
Integrity Why should you invest? Core Culture:
*Rights & Rituals
*Symbols Communication - Technology
*Mass-production - Environment - Strategy and Goals Under Armour The easiest choice you'll make all day
Presented by: Michael Foster, Leandros Hain-Kaparakis, Donnell Robinson, Waikong Lee, Jay Savage, Taranbir Singh THANK YOU!