Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
04.06 Worlds Collide: Assessment
Transcript of 04.06 Worlds Collide: Assessment
By: Stephanie Hamilton
The First Entry
The Second Entry
As I was traveling through the two continents we finally arrived to land, after a long journey. I ran into different kinds of people with different kinds of clothing. They also carried weapons with them like bow and arrows, and matches.
The Third Entry
At the end of my journey, I was able to bring things back home such as new crops so I could grow back home. I also traded things with them. Also as i was leaving a disease broke out, and a lot of Natives died from it because they were sick
The European kingdoms wanted to find faster routes to Asia then the land routes that crossed Asia, they wanted me to find a different route for them, so iI started my journey. While I was on my journey I found two continents, I was so astonished.