Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Essay Format
in Style Title of Paper Centered Paper should be double-spaced in 12 pt Times,
Times New Roman, or Arial font. You should not bold
the entire paper.
You do not need to skip a line between paragraphs.
However, you should indent the first sentence of each
paragraph. Student Name
Date Last Name 1 Smith 2 Your last name and a page number should
appear on each page. You do not need to
include anything but your last name and the
numeral. Bibliography- This is a formatted list of sources used as part of the research process.
Works Cited- This is a formatted list of the references you quoted or paraphrased in your paper. References If you are unsure of how to cite your sources in a bibliography or works cited page, use a reference, such as the text book, the Purdue OWL, or EasyBib. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ http://www.easybib.com/ Overall, just follow these guidelines to submit your papers in MLA format. In conclusion English 1021
Professor Eileen James