Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chapter Presidents
How to start the year off right:
One of the biggest parts of FCCLA is the travel! Encourage your chapter to travel to:
1) Fall Leadership Conference at the FFA FCCLA Center in Covington September 19th - 20th, 2013
2) Fall Leadership Rally at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry October 9th, 2013
3) National Cluster Meeting in Charlotte, NC November 22nd - 24th, 2013
4) State Leadership Meeting in Athens, GA March 2014
As your chapter's president, you want to start the year off by encouraging your friends and classmates to join and participate in FCCLA.
You can do this by wearing old FCCLA apparel that you received through the years, making your favorite FCCLA memory your profile picture on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, and just talking up the organization!
Region 5 Officer
5th of the Month Reports:
Program of Work: What you have done for the month.
Communications and Corrospondence: Who you have emailed,called,texted, tweeted at,etc.
Membership Recruitment Efforts: Your efforts to increase membership
National Program Efforts: Your participation efforts in the National Programs
Actions for Next Month: Plans for the next month
Quote of the Month:
Fifth of the Month Reports are beneficial to you and your chapter officers because they give you a chance to see what your officers have done for the month. You report on what your actions were for the previous month.
As your chapter's president, you should take the initiative to compete in any of the following competitive events:
STAR Events (Students Taking Actions with Recognition)
Online Proficency Tests
Fall Conference and Fall Rally Events
As you move foward thorugh the year, remember that you are the link from your chapter to your Region and State Officers! Email the State & Region Officers with any questions or concerns!
Apartment for Rent
Let's play a little monkey in the middle!