Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Physics
Transcript of Introduction to Physics
2. Statement of problem
5. Carry out experiment
6. Measurement and data collecting
7. Analyze data
If proved - becomes theory
If fails - suggest new hypothesis Concept of physics is produced through the scientific method of investigation with the following steps: measurement WHAT IS PHYSICS? Scientific method Concept of Physics field of physics Physics is a BRANCH of science which studies physical phenomena natural phenomena rainbow solar eclipse sea/land breeze force & motion heat waves optics nuclear electricity electromagnetism electronics astronomy 1. Observation - use the sense to feel the phenomenon 2. Experiment - perform an experiment to study the required characteristic of
phenomenon 3. Theory - Suggest the cause of the phenomenon studied through the experiment 4. Further Investigation - suggest measurement/ modification 5. Application - invention of technology based on the theory