Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fitness Training & Programming
Transcript of Fitness Training & Programming
Principles of Training
Re-cap principles of training
Key Principles when planning a Training Programme
How can you ensure that a training programme is tailored to an individuals needs?
Match the definition to the training principle
Identify the FITT principle and how it is linked to programme design
Identify target groups
'Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second'
Why is it important for a training programme to be specific?
1. If you keep training at the same intensity and duration your body will reach a plateau where limited gains are made. Intensity must be gradually and continually increased over time
2. Training over a period of time with consistent intensity increases and training variety
3. Training must be matched to the needs of the sporting activity to improve fitness in the body parts the sport uses
4. Using a variety of training methods (or exercises) avoids boredom in training
5. When training ceases the training effect will also stop
List the type of individuals you could design a specific training programme for...
Name the film this quote is from........
"Dillon, you son of a bi**h"
1. Name the actor
2. What component(s) of fitness are being displayed?