Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Band-Aid
"The Band-Aid" What is the purpose of a Band-Aid?
An adhesive bandage to protect small cuts or blisters. Who was the original inventor and when was it invented?
Johnson & Johnson invented the Band-Aid in 1920. How was it used when orig. invented? How is it used today? Use to protect and bandage small cuts, used the same today. Some of the innovations since its original invention.
-Originally handmade 1920
-Becomes sterile 1938
-Added designs 1956
-Antiseptic infused 1997 Category of Technology: Medical How has this product impacted us in a positive way?
The Band-Aid stops infections of small cuts. How has this product impacted society in a negative way? May keep a person from visiting the doctor when you can just apply a bandaid. Example Science Technology Engineering Math Band aid Adhesive on the band aid that makes it stick Design on band aid, and can be easily removed. Building the band aid. Size calculations of the Band aid