Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
END OF COURSE CLASS
Transcript of END OF COURSE CLASS
Now write the missing letters to make the country names.
you can download the worksheet at http://eslprezi.com/end-of-course-party/
LISTEN TO THE SONG AND COMPLETE THE WORKSHEET
Famous monuments and sites
Do you know the names and locations (country & city) of these famous sites from around the world?
The Little Mermaid, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Colosseum, Rome, Italy.
Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janerio, Brazil.
The Great Pyramid, Giza, Eqypt.
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, USA.
The Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain.
Big Ben, London, UK.
The Taj Mahal, Agra, India.
Opera House, Sydney, Australia.
The Statue of Liberty, New York, USA.
Do you know these famous people?
How many countries and nationalities can you identify?
Call out the occupations as they appear!