Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intercultural New Media Project
Transcript of Intercultural New Media Project
•Send your partner your home address
•Send him/her names of your favorite places
•Partner has to find the places
•Partner sends you a written description of the places and describes any differences in the two places
Follow-up activity (in class):
• Was the description correct? Surprises? Differences?
• Anyone can find your house online!
• Have you agreed to Google Earth to take pictures?
• Surveillance in general? Programme: Wiki (wikispaces.com) Structure of project 1. Video - Stereotypes
2. Find a study-buddy
3. Project phase - interactive component
Task/programme discussed in class
Homework tasks with study-buddy
Follow-up activity in class
4. Revised video Aims Critical media analysis
Developing digital literacy
More authentic learning
Better understanding of other cultures
"Soft-skills" Discussion Feedback:
How did you feel about the tasks?
What are the strong and weak points of the project? • Create playlists (without account) + save them (with account)
• Follow artists and friends
• Upload music
• Search for individual songs, artists, albums, genres, popular playlists
• Create your own profile Invite members
Add new pages
Table of Contents
Video / Map / Image
Chat Agenda Group tasks For following lesson:
Follow-up activity in class:
Discussion questions + reflection on programme and task in general Create a homework task for your imaginary class:
Students have to use:
Given topic + what they think is typical for Austria
Given New Media programme
Interaction with study-buddy from other country 1. Theoretical background /Aims
2. Task description / Programmes / Example
3. Project Phase / Presentations
4. Discussion Difference to YouTube? Features: Upload HD videos
Possibility of editing
Create albums, channels, groups... Add content
Connect with people Cooperation with school from other country
Our target group: level B1-B2
Subjects: Foreign languages, History, Geography, Music, Political Education, ... Listen to music + watch videos