Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eco-Friendly Trip
Where and When?
Dah Gyeong Lee
Moon Young Lee
So Jung Lee
Yi Seul Choi
Where ? Domestic area ; close to HUFS.
1. Schedule / Location and Transportation
2. Activities 1 : Enjoying Nature
When? November 9th.
3. Activities 2 : Make Eco-Friendly product and Campaign.
Why do we plan this type of trip?
Location and Transportation
Kim Jun Hyeon
's Eco-Friendly lecture
10:30~12:00 Ride a
12:00~1:00 Have a lunch in Gugal Respia
Enjoy the nature
in ecology wood and make
3:30~4:30 throw the
5:00~6:00 have some
about eco-friendly and write a report
Activities : Enjoying Nature
1. Gugal Respia
Make Eco-Friendly product &
1. Make an eco-bag and pouch
Eco-Friendly Mark is ENOUGH?
having a beneficial effect on the environment or at least not causing environmental damage
Their own car
NATURE HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED
The new type of Eco-Friendly Trip
Tricky and Difficult
Friendly and Easy!
2. EM Ball
Bicycle : Carbon Dioxide Emission 0 %
Live Without Water
Live Without Electrocity
1 hour and 29 min by bicycle.
Restoration + Utopia
Why do we go there?
Gugal Sewage Processing Facility
Eco-Friendly Resting Place.
1) Efficient ways to eliminate nitrogen and phosphorus.
2) The purified water return to brooklet or be reused.
What kind of things are there?
2. Advertising of eco-friendly travel
wastes are re-used to a new product
use recycled materials
make it as personal effects
34 eco-bags and 3 pouches in 3 banners
Beneficial to environment
1. It will make effective use of resources
2. It will cost less to get rid of waste.
1. the way to save materials
2. change our thinking
What can we learn through this activities?
2) Quiz games
1. very inexpensive and efficient
2. a way to prevent environmental pollution in our life.
Beneficial point of this activities
1. Enjoying the nature
2. EM Ball
3. Eco-Friendly product
4. Eco-Friendly life promotion
1. Our Eco-Friendly Trip is very easy and realistic.
2. Eco-friendly is very efficient and practical
What do we want to say through this trip?
Living Eco-Friendly life is EASY!