Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Management Accouting
Presented By -
Sofia Arora 110466
Table of contents
Issues in article
Issue in article
Practices of earnings management
Jordanian Industrial corporation
Changes in accounting standards ( IASB 2003)
The article - Al-Ghazzawi, M, A & Alsoboa, S, S 2016, Impact of Improvements to the International Accounting Standards on Earnings Management in the Jordanian Industrial Corporations, Journal of Accounting and Finance 16(2), 58-71
Jordanian Industrial Corporations can practice earnings management only to lower contracting costs.
It can also use earnings management only when they want to reveal inside information to investors.
To improve its performance, the management has to find out what actually is motivating its mangers to practice earnings management, that way, it can know which measures to take in to consideration.