Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Circle 8 Bolgia 8
Transcript of Circle 8 Bolgia 8
-large flames engulf and burn each sinner individually
-flames shaped like tougues to resemble the tongues used to facilitate their treachery
-separated like they separated their victims
-larger flames for Diomedes & Ulysses
1. What put Count Guido in this
2. Why are the souls covered in flames?
3. What actions did Ulysses and DIomedes commit?
4. Why are they in individually contained in flames?
5. Was it wrong for Ulysses to go on the voyage where he was killed ?
6. What is considered an evil counselor today?
Circle 8 Bolgia 8
No real monster for bolgia 8
Type of Sinners
The Evil Counsellors
- people who used their position to advise others to engage in fraud
Ulysses & Diomedes
- condemned her for tricking
trojans with the famous Trojan Horse
Ulysses is lead sinner due to also being responsible for the death of Achilles and fall of Troy
Martin Bormann Dick Cheney
-forced to be alone in a constricting room that's on fire and repeatedly told they can exit safely, but when they try to leave it constricts the room even more and gets hotter