Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Norman Conquest and the Subjection of English
Transcript of The Norman Conquest and the Subjection of English
The Origin Of Normandy
THE YEAR 1066
Period of the transformation of the language.
Fundamentally, altered social,
legal and political relations by introducing a new Feudal System.
The Kingdom of the Franks
IT DERIVES ITS NAME FROM THE BANDS OF THE NORTH.
The Norman Settlement
For several generations after the Conquest the important positions were held by Normans.
They took important possitions in the chruch